Re: new siril version ready for upload

Hi Vincent,

ohh, sorry, that I didn't answer the personal mail from Cyril a few
days ago.

Currently, we are in a "freeze" to prepare the new Debian "Buster"
release. For this, it is best (although not absolutely required) to keep
"unstable" free from unrelated updates. Otherwise, in the case someone
finds a release critical bug in your package, it would be harder to get
the fix through the queue. The package will anyway not migrate until
Buster is released and the freeze is over.

Therefore, I would strongly suggest to wait here. If time comes short
for the next Ubuntu release, we could upload it to "experimental". In
this case, just change the distribution in debian/changelog accordingly,
and I will upload.

Best regards

Ole