Re: Sunsetting Python 2 astronomy packages

Dear all,

I just dropped the Python 2 support for astroquery. It is one of the
packages that have issues with the new version of pytest.
Among other changes, I renamed the documentation package from
python-astroquery-doc to python3-astroquery-doc.
Shall I keep python-astroquery-doc as a transitional package?
I would also need someone to upload the new version of the package,
since this introduces a new binary package.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Vincent