Re: Potentially broken repositories on Salsa

Hi Ole,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 01:19:10PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > debian-astro-team/sncosmo does not seem to have dir debian
>
> That was empty on alioth, but had as an ITP (#757096); therefore I moved
> it.

Fine for me.  The actual point of the parsing machine readable date is
to provide data for the web sentinel.  If somebody would take the time
to create some d/changelog, d/control and some rudimentary d/copyright
we could list that package on the web sentinel as prospective package.

> > debian-astro-team/splotch does not seem to have dir debian
>
> That is a new ITP (#892482) with a still-empty repo

Similar as above.

> > debian-astro-team/visit does not seem to have dir debian
>
> That shall be removed, since the packaging happens in debian-science
> (RFP #395573). I'll do it in a second.
>
> Thanks for investigating this!

You are welcome.

> Generally, I moved everything except empty directories of not packaged,
> non-ITP packages.

I think that's a sensible strategy in principle.  However, I just
spotted two repositories that remained empty since the migration failed
- thus my warning.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--