Potentially broken repositories on Salsa

Hi,

I'm in the process of porting the Blends metadata gatherer to Salsa.  When
doing so, I've found three suspicious repositories in Debian Astro scope:

debian-astro-team/sncosmo does not seem to have dir debian
debian-astro-team/splotch does not seem to have dir debian
debian-astro-team/visit does not seem to have dir debian

While I've found

   git.debian.org:/srv/git.debian.org/git/debian-astro/packages/moved/sncosmo.git

I have not found anything for splotch and visit neither are there any
packages with such names in the package pool.  I just wanted to make you
aware that something might be wrong.  I'd recommend to remove the
repositories if they are unused otherwise they should be fixed.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de