Re: Moving Debian Astro metapackages to Salsa

Hi again,

[answering your PM in public]

I just learned that the metapackages have been moved to

   https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/debian-astro

That's fine.  I just added this to the configuration file of the
web sentinel.  Since the package was uploaded with new Vcs fields
I do not see any need to add it to AliothRewriter[1] (which I did
for other Blends metapackages).

I took the freedom to add an "Email on push" hook to
  blends-commit@lists.alioth.debian.org
as well as an ircer hook to #debian-blends.  That way Blends
people will stay informed about changes.

I'll move website and blends-dev repository in the next couple
of days and will announce the move on debian-blends list.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter

--