Re: Moving Debian Astro metapackages to Salsa

Hi Andreas, and all

first, to make the announcement here for all (not all read other Debian
mailing lists):

Traditionally, the git repositories for the Debian Astro packages were
hosted at the "alioth" machine, which is going to be switched off
soon. The new system,

https://salsa.debian.org

offers a modern interface via a gitlab installation. For all
contributors, please create a new account there, and apply for
membership in the Debian Astro Team:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team

We will migrate the packages in the next week or so to the new
system. The new URLs are then

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/<package> (Web)
git@salsa.debian.org:debian-astro-team/<package>.git

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> I'm currently moving Blends metapackages to Salsa.  Is it OK for you if
> I do so with Astro metapackages?

I already moved many packages (where I am an uploader, or which needed a
sponsorship). In principle you could; however I have a list of packages
not migrated yet; it would be probably better if I would do that.

Best regards

Ole