Re: Advertizing Debian Astro 1.0

Hello all

(please CC me or CC the debian-publicity mailing list, I'm not subscribed to
debian-astro).

Thanks for working in Debian Astro!

I've moved Debian Astro to the "released.data" file in the website, so it
appears as released in https://www.debian.org/blends/ (it will be online in the
next hours).

I've added a paragraph in the section "Teams needing help" of the next Debian
Project News (to be published in 16 September 2017):

---
last June together with Debian Stretch.
Let's help making Debian Astro 1.0 known to the astronomy community!
If you happen to attend any astronomy related conference or meeting,
don't hesitate to talk to your colleagues about this
focused for both professional and hobby astronomers,
and the <a href="https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks";>software packages</a>
covering telescope control, data reduction, presentation and other fields.
---

Feel free to improve it directly committing in the DPN repo:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2017/03/index.wml

or send your comments/fixes to the debian-publicity mailing list.

Other way of advertising can be to omit this DPN paragraph for now, and try to
publish a more detailed blog post in bits.debian.org. While DPN is published in
the Debian website and mailed to all the debian-news subscribers, blogposts in
bits.debian.org can include picture(s), go to planet.debian.org, and are
microblogged via micronews.debian.org and the @debian accounts in several social
networks. If you prefer a blogpost, feel free to start a draft yourselves,
instructions here: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/bits.debian.org

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina