Re: Advertizing Debian Astro 1.0

Dear Laura,

thank you so much for taking some efforts in advertising Debian Astro!
At least I fail greatly with that...

I am very happy with the proposed entry in the Debian Project News;
please publish it there.

To use the opportunity here: we definitely need more publicity. I feel
myself quite on my personal limits here. So, if anyone in our team wants
to make a bit more noise, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ole