Re: Munipack review

Dear Ole,

I'm very sorry, but I forget to commit all changes to
control files. The version number is the manifestation.
There is more serious corrections with new features
and solving CI and unreproducible problems.

Moreover I found problem with using of --exclude-vcs,
--exclude-vcs-ignores switches of tar which works
a little bit unexpected way.

I corrected all the problems.

Thank you very much for patience.
FH

--
F. Hroch              e-mail: hroch@physics.muni.cz, tel.: +420549494470
Dept. of theor. physics and astrophysics, MU Brno, Kotlarska 2,CZ-611 37