Re: Request for Munipack package review

Hey Filip,

the package is fine now; I will upload.

Filip Hroch <hroch@physics.muni.cz> writes:
> I corrected everything as you suggested. The corrections
> are available in the git repository. The dependency
> package is very nice to me (It wasn't work for me
> some time ago).

Yea! This seems to be the perfect solution.

> I'm only in doubts with fmin.f95. If I understanded,
> the licence is GPL-3+ (is it right?) so I merged
> the licence with the others. Can be the re-arrange
> supposted as the right way?

Yes. You don't need to specify the additional files after "*", since
they are also covered by "*", but this should not be a problem.

One small remark to debian/upstream/metadata: You probably misunderstood
the "Reference" field. This should contain a document which you wish to
be cited, not just your name. For the current upload, I removed that
section; You can re-add it with a reference if you like. The reference
is displayed on our web page:

https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/datareduction#munipack

and the information is taken here from the git rpository anyway.

Best regards

Ole