Re: The Pursuit of FOSSMAT

On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 19:46 +0000, Sergio Gelato wrote:
> A quick look at https://sourceforge.net/p/gmat/ suggests that recent
> releases
> use the Apache 2.0 license, which is unproblematic in Debian. The
> relevant
> git repository commit is dated 2014-10-24.
>
> I don't see an RFP or an ITP for GMAT yet, so that would be the next
> step.

Thanks for your answers, you are absolutely right I've been looking at
an outdated website I guess [1]. Being licensed under an Apache License
2.0 I will try packaging both GMAT and it's core dependency SPICE. I'll
fill in the appropriate ITP as soon as I can.

Thanks a lot,
Rock Storm

--
[1] https://gmat.gsfc.nasa.gov/collaborate/developers.html