Re: Help setting up Debian Astro

Hi Cristobal,

nice to hear from you!If you have any difficulties with Debian Astro,
don't hesitate to ask. Also if you find something which is not working
properly. If there are bugs, we will try to find and remove them.

You probably know, that Debian Astro is an open volunteers project, and
so we are always glad if you want to contribute. Aside from packaging
missing software, we could need support in translating package
descriptions and web pages and similar stuff. Please indicate if you
want to help us.

BTW, who is Markus?

Best regards

Ole