Re: MOCASSIN package ready for review

Hi Roger,

I just uploaded the package, just applied a small fix to
debian/upstream/metadata.

BTW, if you have some time, could you check our Blends package list

https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks

if there are packages in Debian that are not in the tasks, but useful
for your research?

I am asking since the blend should install everything that one needs to
do astronomy - not just the astro packages themself, but also common
math, physics, or science packages.

The input for this is ofcourse welcome from everybody :-)

Best regards

Ole