Re: dcraw: diff for NMU version 9.26-2

Hi Tobias,

thank you for your response. I am not DM,
I've only debian-astro membership.

The affair is a bit urgent. The package
'dcraw' is marked for remove (today is T-22d).
Is there a chance to be approved, the request,
until this date?

I see alternatives:

* As you and Mr.Streicher recommends, move dcraw repositoty
  from collab-maint to debian-astro. By my opinion, it is
  "pragmatic way", but it will require changing in repository
  tree and also dcraw is a general package (not for astronomers
  only). The repository move can create certain kind of chaos
  (and entropy increase).

* Is it possible to have two repositories? My idea is create
  repository for dcraw under debian-astro temporally. I will
  upload the changes and you (or Mr.Streicher) can synchronise
  the original repository.

Thank you.
FH

--
F. Hroch      e-mail, jabber: hroch@physics.muni.cz, tel.: +420549494470
Dept. of theor. physics and astrophysics, MU Brno, Kotlarska 2,CZ-611 37