Re: DPUSER + QFitsView progress, and a RFH

Control: retitle -1 ITP: giza -- lightweight scientific plotting library
Control: owner -1 !

Hi again,
(Cc to upstream: just to keep you informed. No action needed.)

first tests show that giza works quite well for this purpose. So I will
package it and use it for dpuser. If someone has a few scripts that can
be used for tests, I'd be glad to include them for build and CI tests.

It looks that we will get a really usable package of the two programs!

For giza: I will create a git repository on alioth:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/giza.git

Best regards

Ole