Re: new siril package ready for upload

Hi Cyril,

Cyril Richard <cyril.richard42@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok I did the changes

Package is uploaded now.

What I would recommend you to do when you prepare the release is to run
a "-E -I --pedantic /var/cache/pbuilder/result/siril_0.9.2-1_amd64.changes"

Even if one can ignore the output, it may give some hints for
improvements; especially you are also upstream. In your case there are
(among others):

I: siril: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/siril happend happened
I: siril: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/siril Unknow Unknown

This could probably easily repaired in the next release ;-)

I'll move the package to "tools" ASAP.

Best regards

Ole