Re: new siril package

Hi Vincent,

thanks for the update! I'll upload it. There is just one problem: in
pristine-tar, you have siril_0.9.1.orig.tar.bz2 as well as
siril-0.9.1.tar.bz2, and they differ (the .orig.tar.bz2 is not
current). I updated the .orig.tar.bz2 so that it matches the
siril-0.9.1.tar.bz2.

Vincent Hourdin <debian-siril@free-astro.vinvin.tf> writes:
> There is a lintian information that I don't understand:
> I: siril source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at line 5

This means that this first paragraph is overwritten by the second
one. You have

Files: src/algos/Def_Wavelet.h [...]
License: GPL-2+

Files: *
License: GPL-3+

To get rid of the message, you should just exchange the two paragraphs:

Files: *
License: GPL-3+

Files: src/algos/Def_Wavelet.h [...]
License: GPL-2+

This also has the advantage that the most important, common license is
first, and the special cases come later.

Best regards

Ole