Re: First GDL packages ready for upload

Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:
> I prepared the first three packages that use GDL, and I will upload them
> in the next days:
> * binary packages are prefixes with "gdl-"

I thought again about the naming, and I now changed the name of the
idlastro binary package to "gdl-astrolib". The main reason is that
"gdl-idlastro" sounds quite ugly, but I want to keep a "gdl-" prefix.

Therefore, the package is going to be installed to
/usr/share/gnudatalanguage/astrolib.

Any comments on this?

If there are no objections here or for the other packages, I will upload
them tomorrow.

Best

Ole