Re: Upstream source: best practice

Le 17/04/2014 09:02, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 09:56:07AM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
>> I think what is customary (this is what I do) is:
[...]
> This fits the policies of Debian Med, Debian GIS and Debian Science.

I guess that's where I took it then :-)

I get your hint Andreas in publishing a Debian Astro policy. I
personally don't have the time right now, although I do believe our
currently agreed policy is "apply Debian Science policy,
string-replacing the word 'science' with 'astro', in as much as it makes
sense".

That means that as long as we don't have our own, participants should
get familiar with the Debian Science policy.

Kind regards, Thibaut.