Thinkpad X13s no battery level

After the upgrade to bookworm/sid, the battery level is not anymore
shown. Trying to read most files in
/sys/class/power_supply/qcom-battmgr-bat/
returns error "No such device"

Downgrading to the previous kernel (the one in the install image) with
its own dtb file does not solve this issue, so it must be "something
else", but I'm not sure what. The "specific" packages that were
removed are:

 qrtr, replaced by qrtr-tools from Debian
 pd-mapper, replaced by protection-domain-mapper from Debian
 firmware-lenovo, replaced by firmware-qcom-soc from Debian

The latter package ships a
/lib/firmware/qcom/sc8280xp/LENOVO21BX/battmgr.jsn
which looks like it would be the necessary firmware for the battery
management to work, but I don't know how to check if it is actually
loaded successfully. A "modinfo qcom_battmgr" doesn't show that it has
declared that it would use that firmware file...

I see on
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-firmware/378be5b0-59e2-cfcf-84b5-b49ab01e86d5@lenovo.com/T/
that there is supposed to be a symlink from
/usr/lib/firmware/qcom/LENOVO/21BX to ../sc8280cp/LENVO/21BX
but adding that symlink manually doesn't help.

I notice that the qcom-specific rmtfs service fails to start...
It looks for /sys/bus/platform/drivers/qcom-q6v6-mss
doesn't find it. "modprobe qcom_q6v5_mss" creates that directory, but
then rmtfs wants a "remoteproc" directory, doesn't find it.