Re: buildd reliability

W dniu 10.04.2023 o 14:36, Aurelien Jarno pisze:
On 2023-03-30 19:59, Wookey wrote:

My guess is that all the Conova machine are Mustangs, and the UBC machines
are emags? Is that right?

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of informations about the Conova
machines, that is conova-node01 and conova-node02. The boot log of the
Conova machines mentions "Machine model: Gigabyte X-Gene MP30-AR0
board".

So they are X-Gene 1 like Mustangs.

The UBC machines are ubc-node-arm04, ubc-node-arm05 and ubc-node-arm06.
There are Lenovo HR330A, and according to db.debian.org the CPU are
Ampere eMAG 8180 64-bit Arm @ 3.3GHz.

HR330A are eMags.