Re: Looking for an armhf install image

I'm not sure exactly how debootstrap works but it seems to let me set
up an armhf install, and running file on the resulting /bin/bash shows
it's 32-bit.  I get a good chroot simulating a drive but it doesn't
boot yet.  It's 263 MB and I copied it with cp -ar to a blank SD card.

For whatever reason I'm talking about the same issue in the thread at
https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?p=770867#p770867

--
Education is contagious.