Re: About ARM

p db dijo [Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 05:26:18PM +0100]:
> Good evening to all the members of Debian,
>
> I just want to ask a question:
>
> Are there computers with ARM cpu's on which can run Debian?
>
> Awaiting your reply,

I'm currently typing this on my ARM laptop ☺ It's somewhat
higher-specced than the one you mentioned in your other post.

Let me drop a link here for you:

    https://github.com/aarch64-laptops/debian-cdimage

This is a *modified* Debian installation image, with the needed bits
to install on a number of ARM64 laptops. The differences with Debian
are quite minimal, mostly oriented at obtaining the firmware needed to
get things going.

My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga C630: this project supports also the Lenovo
Flex 5G, which is quite simlar, a bit newer, and the newer Thinkpad
X13S.

Hope this information is useful to you.