rock64's dead w/update, have latest bannana pi's coming

Greetings all;

My 3d printer farm is out of business, all the rock64's died, as in no hdmi video anymore, and the rock64's weren't that great due to extreme interference between the video and usb activity. I can still log into them and can run stuff from here, but its a bit useless to try and run a 3d printer from out of sight 3 rooms away.

So I have a question for your arm folks, as I have a 4 pack of the latest 4gig bannana pi's on order.

Can it can now run an xfce4 desktop, just like an rpi4b, giving good video for octoprint?

If it can, a URL for the latest image would be very appreciated.

Thank you all. Take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis