Re: Building (Debian) kernel optimized for RPi Zero (W) and 1

On Tuesday, 25 October 2022 10:02:09 CEST Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> Debian armel runs fine without recompilation at a slight penalty.

It is exactly this 'slight penalty' that I want to verify.

I have a Zero W running Debian's armel kernel and I find that device to be
annoyingly slow.
I also have a RPi 1 running raspbian.org's 4.9 kernel, which is a special
kernel build by plugwash and compiled like the rest of raspbian.org packages,
which I do not find (annoyingly) slow.