Re: SheevaPlug -- first phase results successful.

* Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> [2022-06-10 00:19]:
> > 1) Install bullseye
>
>     Worked fine and checked OK (yeah, it's Bullseye).

Thanks for testing!  I've updated my web pages to link to the bullseye
download images.

> > Warning: if this fails, you need OpenOCD to recover.  I can't help
> > with this. (I haven't touched these devices in years!)  But I think
> > you've used OpenOCD before.
>
> I have indeed used OpenOCD before, but it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
> Can you point me at instructions for using OpenOCD?    Thanks!

Unfortunately I never wrote instructions for OpenOCD and can't
remember how to use it.

If you Google you can probably find something; if you want to put
together a short guide, I'd be happy to link it!

Thanks!
--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/