Re: Debian 11 on Sheevaplug?

* Gilles <codecomplete@free.fr> [2022-06-09 15:14]:
> U-Boot 2011.12 (Mar 11 2012 - 18:59:46)

> => Does Uboot support ext4, or just ext2? Or is the 2011.12 release too old,
> and I should either upgrade or go back to ext2 instead?

It might be worth upgrading u-boot just in case.  These instructions
are still correct:
https://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade/

(It's not the latest version of u-boot, but it is one that worked for
a long of people.  Rick Thomas agreed to test the latest and report
back.  I will update my web site accordingly.)

I'm not sure about ext4, but we generally recommend a separate /boot
partition with ext2 and that's IIRC what the guided partitioner
creates.

--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/