Re: Debian armhf test system?

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> We are trying to track down the cause of a build failure on Debian;
> see [1]. I want to setup a Debian armhf system for testing. (I have
> about 6 testing boards, but they are other OSes).

Another option is to just use the existing porterboxes.

https://wiki.debian.org/PorterBoxHowToUse
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
https://dsa.debian.org/doc/schroot/

> I found the relevant area of the manual that says Debian supports
> armel, armhf and arm64,[2] but I have not found a list of supported
> hardware like a specific SBC.

There are a few different lists of hardware where using Debian is possible:

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/armhf/ch02s01.en.html#armhf-armmp-supported-platforms
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/arm64/ch02s01.en.html#arm64-supported-platforms
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn#sbc
https://wiki.debian.org/U-boot/Status