Debian armhf test system?

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to track down the cause of a build failure on Debian;
see [1]. I want to setup a Debian armhf system for testing. (I have
about 6 testing boards, but they are other OSes).

I found the relevant area of the manual that says Debian supports
armel, armhf and arm64,[2] but I have not found a list of supported
hardware like a specific SBC.

Can someone provide a recommendation for a readily available armhf
device? Like something I can order from Amazon?

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libcrypto%2B%2B&arch=armhf&ver=8.6.0-1&stamp=1632566181&raw=0
[2] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/arm64/ch02s01.en.html