Re: W: armhf version for thunderbird bullseye

I think the issue may have been the linker running out of address space. Certainly we ran into that in
raspbian.

I do have a thunderbird package in raspbian which may work for you, but I have to build it in a slightly
hacked-up environment with the linker replaced by a cross-linker.

Hello!