Re: More progress to report [Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?]

There are scripts for those, keyboard and language too.  Also WiFi country, I forget what else.  Locales is in there.

Take a look at a recent raspi-config.  I think Odroid, maybe the Pine64 bunch has a generic-ized version of that.  Armbian probably does too.  Raspi-config is just a Bash script that uses Whiptail for its menus.  Parts of it are useful on other things.  It's on Github somewhere.