Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

On 2021.02.19 22:10, Diederik de Haas wrote:
So don't shoot down other solutions if you aren't or can't be certain they're
incorrect.

Again, I am not trying to shoot down other solutions.

You are misreading way too much into what I stated, and this is starting to get a bit annoying.

All I said is that, technically, your proposal might not qualify with what OP appeared to be after, and elaborated on why that might be the case.

Then I brought back the discussion to how some of the drawbacks of the current pre-buit image distribution requirements might be alleviated through a different method. And yes, I am trying to push for that new method to become as established a "standard" as the pre-built image one, precisely because I do anticipate the usual pushback that comes with trying to implement something different, in order to try to solve some of the pain points of a long established ecosystem.

If you think that qualifies as "shooting down", so be it, but then I have no choice but to retort that you appear to be continuing to place intent in my statement, that was never present.

Unless

Regards,

/Pete