Re: Kernel Images 5.9.x becoming to large for QNAP TS219

W dniu 29.11.2020 o 19:23, Arnd Bergmann pisze:

Another thing you could try is to see if the u-boot that is
installed on the system is able to load a kernel from disk rather
than from flash, which is what Luca Olivetti mentioned the Lacie
network space 2 machine does, in that case you just need to update the u-boot configuration for every kernel update.

Or use /boot/vmlinuz symlink to load latest kernel (and /boot/initrd.img one for initramfs). No idea where to configure it but I have them on one of my Debian systems.