Re: Pine64 RockPro64 Support

On 2020-06-16 20:33, Alexandre GRIVEAUX wrote:
I've try to boot and install the Pine64 RockPro64 with daily sdcard image[0].

Unfortunaly i've got errors (see attachement), it's due to using
sdcard instead of eMMC ?

[0] https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/arm64/daily/netboot/SD-card-images/

An alternative to consider is the Armbian images [1]. I am using their buster
desktop release on my RockPro64, and it is working very nicely.

The Armbian distro is based on Debian, and is very similar with only a few board specific patches, and a few cosmetic tweaks such as branded desktop wallpaper. Comparing the two, the similarity is like comparing the Red Hat and Centos distros.

[1] https://www.armbian.com/rockpro64/#kernels-archive-all

--
David Pottage