Debian installer auf Pinebook (Was: X11 modul for pinebook?)

Hi Andrei,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> See if maybe these pages in the wiki are helpful
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/PINE64/Pinebook
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/PINE64/PINEA64

Thank you for these links.

> See also this thread (still ongoing) on getting the graphical installer
> working on arm64.

I admit I do not mind about the graphical installer - I always use the
test based installer.

My question is rather:  Can I simply `dd` the Debian arm64 install disk
to a miniSD card, boot from this and install on the internal emmc of my
pinebook.  This was *not* possible when I bought this device and I would
love if somebody would confirm here before I mess up what is now
"somehow working".

Kind regards

    Andreas.

PS: It would be nice if you would keep me in CC.  I can read
    the web archive but this breaks the thread.

--
http://fam-tille.de