Re: X11 modul for pinebook?

Hi David,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 05:30:13PM +0100, David Pottage wrote:
> On 2020-04-21 16:41, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > The reason why I would prefere pure Debian is that it might be from
> > time to time that I would try to build a package for real Debian on
> > it.  But that's not the main purpose.
>
> As I said, Armbain is extremely close to stock Debian. Once you get past the
> different install method,

Could anybody point me to a description how to install
   a) plain Debian
   b) Armbian
on my pinebook.

> it is virtually identical, and almost all your
> knowledge will carry over.
>
> The difference is not like comparing Debian to Ubuntu, more like comparing
> CentOS to Redhat. ie: The same other than the branding & logos.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

> > PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.  Thank you
>
> Comments like that are prone to irritate a lot of people on the list. Please
> subscribe, or read the list archives online.

I've proven that I've read your first mail in the web archive.  I'm
comfortable with Debian lists policies since 1996 and I'm teaching
people the same as you on other lists.  I was just asking for a favour
which you thankfully did.

--
http://fam-tille.de