Re: The state of Arm64 on Raspberry Pi (and its Documentation

Hi,

For 5.5:
That's possible. I did not check USB yet.
And see the latest messages on
https://github.com/lategoodbye/rpi-zero/issues/43 ...

For 5.6:
strange. I think it worked.

It would really be great to get a 5.6 kernel in experimental, from the
kernel team.

I'll try to refresh the status of my RPI4 work soon.

Lucas