Re: The state of Arm64 on Raspberry Pi (and its Documentation

Hello Lucas,

thanks for the link. Build a image with kernel 5.5 boot the rpi4, but
USB is not working. lsusb show nothink. ( I know there is the Problem
with the pcie)

Build Image with Kernel 5.6 does nothing. No monitor output, no output
on serial.

When I try to upgrade the image with kernel 5.5 to 5.6 and reboot there
is the same described above. (Kernel 5.6. is upgraded from your repo.)