Re: Resize a disk image from 32G to 4G or copy u-boot?

Try your kernel config string.  On this Pi /boot/cmdline.txt has
root=PARTUUID=d9b3f436-02

I copied an sd to a hard drive once and it wouldn't boot until I put
the partuuid from the hard drive in there.  That and the fstab were
the only changes I had to make.  Should have put rootwait in there too
because it would crash waiting fo the hard drive to spin up.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX