Re: Resize a disk image from 32G to 4G or copy u-boot?

Grep on the 32 GB card for the root UUID only turns up the value in
p2/etc/fstab.  Nothing turned up in p1 though I can manually look into
either of the initrd images with Midnight Commander and find it in the
aforementioned dafault_root file.

I did see where the 32 GB card has p2 labeled as "root" so I set the
label on th 4 GB's p2 to "root" as well, but the kernel still panics.

Oh well, I'll sleep on it.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB