Re: Raspberry Pi

That poses an interesting question: can you install Debian debs on a
Raspbian system and vice versa?  Never thought about it.  I've maybe
used Ubuntu ones a couple times.  I suppose each case is unique and
the worst casualty would be to the apt system and it's record-keeping.
You don't want foreign repos in your sources.list but just snagging a
deb from somewhere wouldn't be bad I think as long as the dependencies
worked out.  But what about the install paths for files, the dirs
might not exist?

I do stuff from outside the debs system all the time, seems safer somehow.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX