CONFIG_VIDEO_CODA is not set

Hi,

I just installed bullseye with the daily installer on a cubox-i. I noticed
that

# CONFIG_VIDEO_CODA is not set

which means that the H264 HW decoder at least on imx6 is not enabled.

See e.g.

https://imxdev.gitlab.io/tutorial/
Decoding_video_with_a_mainline_kernel_on_i.MX6/

I think the coda-vpu.ko module should be build in the armmp Kernel. Do I miss
a good reason for no doing this? If not, can anybody help to get it built. I
am afraid that opening a wishlist bug report against he kernel with 2700 open
bugs, does not help :-/

Immediately below I see
# CONFIG_VIDEO_IMX_PXP is not set
which could be a useful module for some imx users:

https://www.cateee.net/lkddb/web-lkddb/VIDEO_IMX_PXP.html

Many thanks
Rainer
--