Re: Status of Debian on QNAP

# Kirkwood

* There were some reports that Wake-on-LAN (WOL) stopped working in
  Debian 10 (buster).  I'm not sure if it stopped working for
  everyone or what the circumstances are.  Nobody looked into it.

WOL work for me in buster and still in testing/bullseye on TS-219P+.
My installation is only updated since debian 5 or 6. I don't know if
this is the circumstance why it is still working?

* There are some issues setting the RTC:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2019/09/msg00023.html
  I'm not sure if this got resolved (Uwe Kleine-König?)

Same problem with buster, testing/bullseye fix it.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2020/12/msg00018.html

Best regards