Re: pinebook wifi (rtl8273cs) (Was: Debian installer auf Pinebook)

It's in Daniel Thompson's Bulleye package for the Pinebook Pro.  I see
a few variants like 8723ae,be,com

https://github.com/daniel-thompson/pinebook-pro-debian-installer

I'm not using it right now, it has Manjaro stuff in it that I don't like.

--
I already voted, leave me alone.