Re: Debian installer auf Pinebook (Was: X11 modul for pinebook?)

On 2020-10-31, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>> And just tested on a pinebook:
>>
>>   https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/arm64/20201031-02:16/netboot/gtk/SD-card-images/
>>
>>   zcat firmware.pinebook.img.gz partition.img.gz | sudo dd of=/dev/DEVICE bs=4096k
>>
>> But it isn't working for me either...
>> On a running pinebook with working video acceleration sufficient to run
>> wayland/sway, lsmod outputs:
>>
>>   Module                  Size  Used by
>>   lima                   73728  0
>>   drm                   552960  11 gpu_sched,sun8i_mixer,drm_kms_helper,panel_simple,lima,sun4i_frontend,sun4i_tcon,sun4i_drm,analogix_anx6345,analogix_dp
>
> So far I've tracked down that "lima" is missing from the installer
> images, and it's dependency "gpu_sched". There might be more needed, but
> those definitely are a starting point.

Well, lima wasn't actually necessary.

Turned out to need i2c_mv64xx for the console video on the LCD.

Also needed to add pinctrl_axp209 to get the usb keyboard to work.

Should be in the next kernel upload:

  https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/6b3763e98d3d5d6856d131d6a1ad246b57981fd8
  https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/9c5c235ae023ff521bcbad740f8ba1efb9d0b9cc

live well,