Re: Re: Preliminary image for Raspberry Pi 4

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 22:52, Andres Salomon <dilinger@queued.net> wrote:
Hi Lucas,

Thanks so much for your work on this! I took your older raspi_4.yaml and made it auto-generated, and just updated it now as well for the 5.6 boot fix. You can see that commit here:

https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/image-specs/-/commit/462abf1d43ca3c9037f9fc8a3a36674082dc2d0a

That's now in my rpi4 branch, which I had previously requested that Gunnar merge. The MR fixed a minor bug and prepped the Makefile for adding and removing platforms. The merge request is here:

https://salsa.debian.org/raspi-team/image-specs/-/merge_requests/9

I've updated my branch to include a wifi fix:

https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/image-specs/-/commits/raspi4

5.7 works pretty well, with a USB keyboard and the wifi tested. Here's a pi4 image that I built just now, for
folks who don't want to do their own build:

https://people.debian.org/~dilinger/rpi4-20200626/