Re: Preliminary image for Raspberry Pi 4

Hi,

Quick update on this.

I updated
https://salsa.debian.org/raspi-team/image-specs/-/blob/rpi4/raspi_4.yaml
to use the 5.6 kernel.

This required disabling the cma= setting on the kernel command line,
that is set by raspi-firmware. (thanks to Bjørn Mork for noticing this).

The next steps would be:
- merge that branch
- adjust raspi-firmware to avoid the cma= workaround
- wait for #960129 (PCIE support, which blocks USB support)
- wait for #960191 (thermal sensor support)

Note: for wifi to work, I had to download
https://github.com/RPi-Distro/firmware-nonfree/raw/master/brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.bin
https://github.com/RPi-Distro/firmware-nonfree/raw/master/brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.txt
https://github.com/RPi-Distro/firmware-nonfree/raw/master/brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.clm_blob
to /lib/firmware/brcm/