Von: Patrick Leibach [mailto:tigerleibach@web.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. August 2019 20:13
An: tbm@cyrius.com
Cc: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Flash Question: Debian on QNAP

Hey Martin,

I have a QNAP TS-212 and successfully flashed Debian to the md3 and md5 to install Debian. I've been using it now, since a while and also upgraded to Buster.
Now I'd like to fall back on Stretch while installing everything from the scratch.
I tried to follow your instructions on
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-219/install/ but unfortunately the shell scricpt only works in QNAP firmware.
How can I change the script, that it works from Debian or How can I manually flash the initd and kernel to the flashblock3 and 5

Thanks for your help
Patrick