Flash-kernel support for Chromebooks

Hello everyone. I'm using a Samsung Chromebook Plus (v1) and have been trying to get flash-kernel to support it.

For those who don't know, Chromebooks do not support EFI, they have a custom verified-boot system which require its payloads to be written as GPT partitions. There are workarounds on amd64 ones (e.g. things like chainloading SeaBios or TianoCore, or completely replacing the firmware) but nothing as straightforward on arm/arm64 ones yet.

I have a opened a MR on salsa, but that doesn't include some other helpful changes I've did (my other MRs). Here's a more complete version:

https://salsa.debian.org/alpernebbi-guest/flash-kernel/commits/depthcharge-v5

Hope it's useful to someone around here. You can mimic the last commit in the series to add support for other devices if you want to test. Please tell me if it works/fails for you and any potential improvements.

(I'm not subscribed to the ML. Please CC: me for replies.)