Re: ARMEL in Buster CPU_Tag, instruction set

On 2019-07-26 13:30, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> In my case, which is not atypical, I have an old board, I need software for that old
> board.

In my case, also not atypical, the board is old, but good enough
for the new baseline. I assume, that there are a lot of old
boards, that still can work with busters armel, but not armhf.
In my case it's this one: https://www.taskit.de/stamp9g20.html

The problem for me is the general bloat^Wgrowth of Debian 10
compared to Debian 6, but that's a different issue...